Speaker and Holistic Health Coach bringing you education, vision, and inspiration for vitality and empowerment.
Get Your Downloads!
- Chemo Go-Bag Checklist
- Boost Immunity and Reduce Cancer Risk Resource Guide
- ABLE: The Four Step Strategy Taking You From Pain, Grief and Fear To Living Resource Guide
Hindsight being all that it is, there are things I now see I should have done differently both prior to cancer and during treatment. Stress reduction, exercise and good nutrition are at the top of that list. There is a better way, and small consistent actions can and do help. However, when you are going through a crisis it is easy to go into function mode or find yourself stuck. I know, what it’s like to live with the fear, the uncertainty of your future, and the pain of treatment. I get it. I was there.
I believe that both Western medicine and Eastern medicine have a place in healing. Each of us is unique and while some things work for one person, they may not work for another person. There is no magic, or no “one thing” that you can do to be healthy. To me, to be healthy involves a collaboration of nutritious food, exercise and lifestyle practices each day. I believe in slowly changing habits, that then become a way of life.
Are you ready to learn how to go from being stuck to healing…
How I can help you:
First we will meet for a complementary 50 minute health consultation where we will briefly discuss your health history and goals that you may have. I will then further explain my programs and any specials I am currently running. This is a no-pressure consultation and regardless if we choose to partner, I am happy to talk with you.
Individual attention: I find connecting with people 1:1 very rewarding and I offer a couple of options. See my Individual Attention page for more info.
Health liaison: My life experiences have provided me with opportunities to gain skills in preparing and communicating with providers. If you would like someone at your side during critical appointments, we can customize a package that suits your needs. See my Health Liaison page for more information.
What I ask of my clients:
- Know upfront that I will ask the following of you…
- That you respect our time together and be mindful of our scheduled appointments, or workshop start time.
- That you be open to considering options and trying new things.
- That you be willing to commit to your health.
My promise to you:
- My clients will always be received without any judgement, and with the upmost respect.
- Communication is important to me. You will receive support in between sessions, and your inquiries will be responded to in a timely manner.
- I will hold you accountable for implementing action steps to bring you to your goals.
- I will go out of my way to customize a program for you and provide you with the support, resources, and material specific to your needs.
What is a holistic health coach?
A holistic health coach has been specifically educated to help people identify their health goals, strategize, and guide you throughout the process of achieving those goals. Optimal health takes into consideration all areas of one’s life, including; physical health, relationships, spirituality, physical fitness, joy and nutrition. A holistic health coach educates and empowers you to be an active participant in making sustainable lifestyle changes.
Find out if you may want to consider individual coaching:
- Would you like to learn about changes you can make to reduce your risk of cancer?
- Do you feel a desire to incorporate food and lifestyle changes to enhance your cancer healing?
- Has a practitioner suggested you make changes, but you don’t know how or where to begin?
- Do you feel stuck in the fear of cancer recurrence?
- Do you want education, resources, and emotional comfort from someone who has walked a similar path?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, join me for a conversation and together we can come up with a plan. Email Katherine at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment!