Speaker and Holistic Health Coach bringing you education, vision, and inspiration for vitality and empowerment.
Hindsight being all that it is, there are things I now see I should have done differently both prior to cancer and during treatment. Stress reduction, exercise and good nutrition are at the top of that list. There is a better way, and small consistent actions can and do help. However, when you are going through a crisis it is easy to go into function mode or find yourself stuck. I know, what it’s like to live with the fear, the uncertainty of your future, and the pain of treatment. I get it. I was there.
I believe that both Western medicine and Eastern medicine have a place in healing. Each of us is unique and while some things work for one person, they may not work for another person. There is no magic, or no “one thing” that you can do to be healthy. To me, to be healthy involves a collaboration of nutritious food, exercise and lifestyle practices each day. I believe in slowly changing habits, that then become a way of life.
Are you ready to learn how to go from being stuck to healing…
How I can help you:
First we will meet for a complementary 50 minute health consultation where we will briefly discuss your health history and goals that you may have. I will then further explain my programs and any specials I am currently running. This is a no-pressure consultation and regardless if we choose to partner, I am happy to talk with you.
Individual attention: I find connecting with people 1:1 very rewarding and I offer a couple of options. See my Individual Attention page for more info.
Health liaison: My life experiences have provided me with opportunities to gain skills in preparing and communicating with providers. If you would like someone at your side during critical appointments, we can customize a package that suits your needs. See my Health Liaison page for more information.
What I ask of my clients:
- Know upfront that I will ask the following of you…
- That you respect our time together and be mindful of our scheduled appointments, or workshop start time.
- That you be open to considering options and trying new things.
- That you be willing to commit to your health.
My promise to you:
- My clients will always be received without any judgement, and with the upmost respect.
- Communication is important to me. You will receive support in between sessions, and your inquiries will be responded to in a timely manner.
- I will hold you accountable for implementing action steps to bring you to your goals.
- I will go out of my way to customize a program for you and provide you with the support, resources, and material specific to your needs.