Upon checkout, please ensure checkbox is selected to receive emails. Your digital product will be sent in a separate email shortly following your purchase.
The practice of law can be one of the most stressful careers which can lead to family conflict, anxiety, depression and unhealthy behaviors. Be empowered to manage your stress to support you personally and professionally with an understanding of the nervous system and how the stress response manifests in your body. After learning self-awareness strategies, a review of healthy lifestyle habits will ensure you are able to bring quality service to your clients with compassion, while not absorbing their trauma.
1. How to identify your stress triggers and what would bring you to calm.
2. Healthy lifestyle habits to benefit your health and will help you bring quality service to your clients.
3. A simple breathing technique will be demonstrated that can be done anytime, anywhere.
4. Practical stress management tools to refresh you, that you can incorporate throughout your day.
5. Tips for calming a client before mediation, deposition, and court proceedings will round out the practical stress management toolkit that you can take and customize to fit your practice.
CLE Credit: 1 Standard
Approval period: 10/27/2022-10/27/2024
Instructor: Katherine Marie
Approximately 69 minutes
After purchase you will receive a Thank You email with the video link and the event code needed for reporting. Be sure to check your spam and promotions folders. The event code is also in the video description.